window pivot lock shoe

A quick learner from says:
I ordered the S161-07 which is I think the correct part, but the hold down is broke also and I don't see anything on your site that looks like mine. Im sending you a photo if you have the whole thing I would take that.
Please let me know if you have something that might work
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231019_072628.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. The base component very well could be the S161-07. The other possibility however is the S210-07, which is identical save for a different thickness. See the diagrams below. Let us know if the Series 210 proves to be the correct match.

Alternate image for S210-07
Alternate image for S210-07
Alternate image for S161-07
Alternate image for S161-07

The 15-086 Tandem part that is attached takes its own coil springs that are sold separately. These should be the S180-7 7 pound springs. Finally, the top bracket should be the 16-030. Let me know if you have further questions. See the video below which shows how to remove and replace a similar assembly.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.