Two different window rollers

A quick learner from temecula,ca. says:
I have 2 window that I cant identify the manufacture so I wanted to see if you have a roller assembly that would work for me. The dimension are 1 9/16 overall length. 1 3/16 center to center. It is 9/16 wide plastic holder and has 2 3/8"inch brass rollers.
The 2nd one is for a different window. The dimension is 1 3/4 length and 1/2 inch wide. it has a 1/2"brass roller. This one installs in the window veritcaly.

I am sending pictures of both roller assemblies.

please email me and let me know if have one that will work.
User submitted photos of window rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our 87-181 and 87-196 and see if these could possibly work for you.
A quick learner from Temecula ,Ca. says:
Hi Paul
Yes I think they will both work. I would like to buy (8) of the 87-181 and ( 12) of 87-196 if that is possible? Please let me know if we can buy in small quantity.
Thanks Dave
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
That's totally possible! In fact, you can buy just one of each if you wanted.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.