window seal

A home owner from Virginia says:
This seal is used for a very small gap inside the window. See the attached pics. The overall height is 7/16 inches the bubble part is 2/16 inches and the flat part is 5/16, the foam is also at the flat part. Please help me to identify which weather stripping I need to buy. I checked 58-156 but the base is only 3/16 not long enough. Thx
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2860 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2853.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2766 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4486 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2855.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize this seal. It looks like a portion of it might have torn off, presumably the strip that actually installs in the window. I know yours is brittle and so this may be difficult, but is it at all possible to see an undamaged version? The piece that tore off is an important detail and we will need to account for it before we can find a replacement.

If you are showing me a whole piece, then we unfortunately don't sell an exact match for this design. I would agree that the 58-156 is our best match in that instance, but like you pointed out already, it's size is wrong and it will likely not install.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.