door regulator 'manual'

A quick learner from louisville KY says:
rubber piece that fits in metal track and clamps glass
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I'm not quite sure what you're trying to explain. Could you show us a picture of the hardware you;'re looking to replace? That will help us get started.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)