Norandex Door Rollers

A handy person from USA says:
I have many Norandex patio doors in a hotel that i'm working on. In the past my customer was given what appears to be a 81-009 miller product 1 1/2 inch wheel. It appears that it will work on one side but the other side needs to be the reverse of that unit. Have you ever ran into that? Any ideas?Thanks Dan
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there. Hm, I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by 'reverse'. If you are speaking of the adjustment screw, take a look at the 81-081 and the 81-267. However I have a different type of roller used for Norandex doors. Take a look at the 81-133 and 81-023. These are the rollers we list on the web site that were used for Norandex. It would be best if you could remove one of the original rollers from the patio door to be sure what type you need. Send us some photos along with the dimensions of the original patio door roller for us to take a look at and identify.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)