double hung window non tilted only slide up and down

A quick learner from North Chicago says:
Part that extends to raise the window up from the bottom
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure what you mean. You say the window only slides up and down, but that's precisely what a window should do. Can you go into more detail? What exactly is the problem?

It almost sounds like an issue with your balances. If your window is non-tilt, you may have a channel balance. See the video below to see how this kind of hardware works.
A quick learner from North Chicago Illinois says:
Thank you for responding so quickly. I can see how my initial email was not an easy one to interpret. I have take two photos. One of what the window should look like and the other of a different window missing what I
Profile picture of Tom
I'm sorry, I'm still not sure what your question is. I've looked over your new pictures but they just appear to be pictures of the sashes. I don't see any hardware specifically, except your tilt latch. Is that the part you needed? If so, we can definitely identify it. I'd just like to see it out of the window to start out with. It appears similar to our 26-243 and 26-244, but I'm not sure if the shape of the "tooth" matches up.
A quick learner from North Chicago says:
The item I need is in the line of sashes. It is a sash lift. I have uploaded the measurements. Do you have this item available?
latch drawling
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. I'm afraid we cannot replace this. It is part of the frame itself. I recommend contacting the original window suppliers.
How to replace a window sash channel balance
How to replace a window sash channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify a replacement channel balance
How to identify a replacement channel balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
How to identify a replacement spiral balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.