Pivot Bar and Tilt Latches

A home owner says:
Hello there. Need 2 types of parts for my plastic window shown on uploaded pictures.
One of them is metal piece called I think pivot. One side is broken. And then I need another part is plastic locks that allows to tilt a windows and remove it. Locks are on side of window both sides are broken. You can see on pictures as well. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200430_113809.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200430_113806.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200430_113351.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you remove the pivot bar from the window so I can see it clearly? For the tilt latch, can you remove an undamaged version from the window and show it from a few different angles? From there, we'll do our best to find you matches. 

A home owner says:
I'm adding pictures of pivot bar. And for the tilt latch I already got the one is matching to my window from this site.
Couldnt find pivot bar though.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200502_105430.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200502_105424.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 26-306. Go over the dimensions and see if you think this could work for you. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.