double roller | hard to find part

A professional from Malibu says:

Hello,

Please see the double roller part that is very hard to find. If you need the exact measurments please let me know, but I figured if you don't have anything close to this then why bother.

Let me know. Thanks so much!

Jared

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0919.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0920.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0921.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0922.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0923.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this roller right off the bat but we'd be happy to see if we could find this part for you. Could you confirm if this is from a patio glass door and if you happen to know the manufacturer? Also, the dimensions that you mentioned would be helpful, including the housing width and height, as well as the wheel diameter. Thank you!

I really appreciate your help! Ok, so, It's 4'3/8 long (4" 3/4 with the screw) x 3/4" wide. It's 7/8" tall (1" 1/4 tall with the wheel)

This is a glass sliding door. I am not sure who makes the sliding glass door, and that is why I have the issue finding the part.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0974.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0975.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0977.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0978.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0982.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we could not find a roller like the one shown in your photos. Take a look at the tandem rollers we've related for you. These are a bit taller than the 7/8" height of your roller, but take a look to see if you can adapt one of these options to work for you. 

If your housing is still in good working order, though you would still need to replace the adjustment screws, you could consider the wheel and axle kits we've related for you as well. Maybe this could be another way to repair your door. The wheels that we carry have a 5/16 concave groove. I'm not sure if they are wide enough to work on your track but look over these options, along with the related information and videos. Thanks for posting. 

Thanks for this. You all are great, and very helpful. I will see what I can do.

Best,

Jared
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.