draw corner guide

A quick learner from pittsburgh pa says:
I am trying to id this type of corner guide for my draws
length: 1 1/2 in
guide: space : 1 in
height: of fist tab on left 5/16
height: of second tab 3/8
width: 7/16
the tab on bottom that goes in a grove cut into dresser: 1/4 in
is a standard corner guide an options?
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, James. I'm not sure if your drawer guide is still available. Parts for drawers and cabinets change often after so many years. I wonder if you could use two guides to substitute this; one at the edge and one in the groove of the drawer. Look at our 32-083 and 32-114 to start. Also take a look at our 32-063 kit. I have used this in the past with good results to replace an entire track system.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)