drawer center track mount

A quick learner from hudson, on says:
I have a desk drawer supported by a center track ( 2.75" across). A plastic piece that supported the track has broken and I am struggling to find a replacement.

This plastic piece screwed into the back of the desk frame with the end of the track itself screwing up into this piece.

I have included pictures of the broken part and the end of the track it supported.

I very much appreciate your assistance.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Ed. That center track guide at 2-3/4" across does seem wider than normal. You might need to replace your track with something like our 32-063 kit. Look at the related video below and let me know if this is a good alternative.
A quick learner from hudson, oh says:
thank you. That should do the trick. Quick question: I assume the broken piece is not anything standard anymore and I should just go ahead and replace the whole track?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe so. We have some parts that serve a similar function, such as our 32-132 or 32-131, but none seem close to your own part and I'm not sure how well they'd function as substitutes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)