drawer roller

A landlord from Minneapolis, Minnesota says:
I need a drawer roller that is 1/2" It looks like the picture I send to you. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have this kind of roller. It looks very old. You may want to consider using a new track kit entirely. See our 32-063 and let me know if you could use this as a replacement. Check out the video below to see how its installed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)