drawer slider rear end attachments?

A home owner from Grass Lake, Michigan 49240 says:
We have a couple broken rear adapters and need to replace them. The picture is of a good working one. Where can I find these?
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 32-025 and 32-116 rear brackets. See if you can use ether one of these to repair your cabinet. I believe your exact bracket could be no longer available, but many customers in the past have used the suggested hardware to great effect.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)