drawer slides identification

A quick learner from yucca valley CA says:
Two pieces on each side. Each has plastic roller wheel. Metal track tacks to drawer and another guide to drawer cabinet frame.
User submitted photos of drawer track.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this track, but some customers in the past have been able to use our 32-063 drawer track system as a substitute. Check it out and let me know what you think. We also have a video that you may find helpful.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)