drawer track roller 32-040 with a 1-1/8" wheel

A quick learner from Green Bay WI 54304 says:
I would like to buy some rollers like this only it must have a roller size of 1 inch and 1 /8th. Your help would greatly appreciated. thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but I have never come across the 32-040 Bracket with a 1 1/8" roller.
A quick learner from Green Bay WI 54304 says:
What about a 1 and 1/8 inch roller on 32-041 or any other bracket? These buildings were built in the 1970-1973 period all have this siz roller on them. Thanks for your help. Leo
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but I could not locate any rear drawer roller with a 1 1/8" wheel diameter. You may want to consider the Swisco 32-051 Monorail Track Kit. Maybe you can try it out to see if it works with your application.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.