extruded rollers have been crushed, need replacement

A home owner from Northridge, CA says:
I have extruded rollers for our double pane windows. The windows are heavy and have crushed and reduced the rollers to flat sliders. The brackets are grooving the bottom of the window frame. Do you have an equivalent replacement. 3 1-2" screw shown for scale.
A customer submitted photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. While we don't have an exact replacement for this hardware, please take a look at our 87-173 Window Roller. Does this look like it can work as a substitute? Compare it to your existing roller and let me know what you think!
A home owner from Northridge CA says:
We looked at that part before I posted this thread. It has one mounting hole. Do you think it will bear the weight of the window one hole? I think the style will work as a physical substitute. Not sure about the mounting?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We actually may have found something that's a bit closer to what you need. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available for you to view!
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 87-196, Sliding Window Roller Assembly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)