flush bolt

A home owner from Boston, MA says:
Thanks for allowing for questions on your site. Your shipping charges are nice too.

I want to purchase this flush bolt but I need another thing. Do you sell "catch" hardware that I could put on the door frame (top and bottom) to secure the bolt and hold the door firmly in place?

Thanks and regards,
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm glad you like out Discussion board. The 42-006 actually comes with a flat flush plate keeper, yes. Are you sure that the 42-006 is what you have, though? If you want, you can take a few pictures and upload them here for us to identify.
A home owner from Boston, MA says:
The patent number on my existing flush bolt was a match. Also, the picture matched. I compared it to the one that the handy man took out of the door (the pin was broken/missing). I double checked the measurements before writing to make sure I got the plate. Thanks very much for your help. I need to place my order now.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)