folding handle for old Pella window

A home owner from Chatham, NJ 07928 says:
I am looking for a folding handle to replace my old Pella handle. I've attached a photo of the old handle. Can you help me?
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have a folding version of this handle. If you're worried about how far it sticks out, you could consider our 39-227B instead.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)