framless shower door bottom seal3/8 thick glass, 28 inch long 1/2 inch total hieight

A quick learner from New Hope says:
I have a shower door bottom seal that is 3/8 thick, 28 inch glass long, the bottom is flat, a few small ribs, with a guard that is the same height as the seal 1/2 in height
Shower door sweep
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I think it would be best to look at both our 10-333 and 10-334 frameless shower door seal. They are identical minus the length of the sweep. Both are 3/8" thick and have a height of 1/2", however, they also have an additional 1/4" long sweep.
A quick learner from New Hope says:
mike, thanks the one that I have currently has the splash guard on the top, not the bottom. It looks like the 10-332 but without the sweep coming out of the bottom
A quick learner says:
my current one has the sweep at the top like 10-332, but without the seals coming out of the bottom?

Gary
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but we haven't been able to find a seal like yours without a sweep. Might yours have deteriorated away?
A quick learner says:
Maybe, but there is not allot of room between the bottom of the door and the sea, do you think it wears down over time?
If it does not fit, can I trim the sweep on the bottom?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I believe you can trim or cut it with a razor knife, or even a type of Wiss cutters or heavy scissors.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)