gasket across the bottom of the lower double hung window

A home owner from Wisconsin,Dells Wi says:
Window is about 9 years old bought at either menards or home depot. The window is wood with aluminum outside.There is a number between the two panes F10907x69F5M.The gasket is made of sponge covered with vinyl and folded in half with a plastic T runner all the way across the bottom that slides into a groove in the window
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say. Based on your description, it sounds somewhat like our 58-170. Could this be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)