glazing bead

A professional from Dallastown, Pa says:
Do you have or can you locate this glazing bead; or possibly provide a substitute?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1 glazing bead.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It appears like you have a vinyl window sash snap in glazing with a handle built in. This was popular with many vinyl window manufacturers, like Silverline that discontinue this shape. They now added the handle to the sash frame because the original handle was too weak being in the snap in. We suggest using our 55-199 snap in and add a handle to the sash like either the 26-116 or the 26-174. Take a look at all the parts we mentioned and let us know if you have any further questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at