glazing bead

A professional from washington says:
I am trying to locate 3 different snap beads. The 1st has 2 photos attached the flat bottom portion is 1/2" across. The 2nd I am looking for looks exactly like the vinyl bead in common use however the flat free space is 1 1/4" across. The 3rd I am looking for is aluminum exactly like CRL type however it is 1 1/2" across the flat exposed surface. Any help in identifying and purchasing will be appreciated.
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 55-030 and see if this can work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)