glazing spline

A handy person from Chicago Ridge, Illinois says:
I am looking for similar or a good alternative for my existing glazing spline.

I believe original old casing windows at least 30+ (43 maybe) years old. I'm believe the panes might have been replaced as some point as i am missing a chunk of the glazing spline near the bottom of the window. It collects water when it rains. I recently replaced the window slide that lets the window pivot away from the edge of the frame to fully open at 90 degrees. One was completely rusted out and while replacing them I noticed while screwing them in that water was dripping out. That's when I noticed the missing chunk of spline.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crosssection.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4555.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have anything like this. It may be too old. Could you use something like our 59-068? Review our dimensions and let me know what you think.

Profile view of 59-068
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at