grille fastener or mullion clip

A handy person from Atlanta says:
Windows installed in 80s with snap in mullions. No brand on windows. Plastic clips (4/wind) used to hold in place. Clips dried out and break. Push pin type white or clear. outside dim- 3/4" mullion end; 7/16 high (plus push pin)
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 55-141 and 55-142 retainer pins. If you're still not sure, you can send us pictures of your part so we can better identify what replacement part you need.
A home owner from Smyrna GA USA says:
Our neighborhood has snap-in window mullions in the homes and homeowners are required to keep them and replace broken ones but we have a hard time finding them. ( Individual components that interlock and are held in by clip pins.) Do you have these or know where we can get them?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
If it is the grid pins you are seeking we do carry an assortment. Take a look at the following search results for Grid Pin

If you cannot locate the needed replacement parts, please send us detailed images.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)