Replacement handle form 1950s

A quick learner from CT says:
Hello the attached picture is one of the handles from my parents porch windows. Their house was built in the 1950's and this may be an original part that needs replacing
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 38-165 or 39-346 and let me know if you think on of these will work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)