handle and lock

A quick learner from united states says:
I need a complete handle and lock set for this patio door.
Barbara
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_0_b676c2e4a3ce07437bc0d046ff5e69e1.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_2_d1edc6f99e33cdbfbd5d92d5b08c03f0.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_3_1fa90eadf24d4c445ec10c89f57e4785.
A quick learner from united states says:

The upper and lower square holes on the inside and outside of the door are 7 inches apart the square hole in the middle is 1 1/4 inch high. On the door frame, the silver T pegs are also 7 inches apart.

The previous owners just put on a door handle that I don't believe was the original so I don't know how far apart The original screw holes would be.

I would also like to add that the side of the patio door that faces the frame there is an indentation above all the cutouts and that is 11 inches high. I will try to send you a line drawing showing all of the dimensions inside outside and the end. I also want to mention that this is a builder's model home that is 15 years old if that helps you figure out what the brand is.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200818_140516498_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200818_140129166_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Without the original part as a reference, I cannot be 100% sure of what you have. However that keeper is a pretty big clue. I recommend looking at our 82-078 to start out. I think this may be what you need.

The bad news is that we only sell the handle. The mortise and keeper are unavailable to us and may not even be made anymore. I don't know who else may still carry them.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.