hardware inquiry

A handy person from USA says:
Please review the attached photos. Could you please inform me if you have these hardware parts on your website and if so I am also inquiring to know the prices of this hardware as well
Thank you
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks like a casement window hinge. We have a few different types that may work for you, but it would depend on your measurements. You can see all of our hinges in our casement window accessories section at the top of the page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)