help finding closet part

A home owner from Plano, Tx says:
The corner blocks that hold the pivot pin is broken looking for a replacement. I have provided 3 pictures of broken piece. The Acme part number; 17-4075. Is this part available or is the a replacement available?
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I recommend you look at our 23-404 and 23-407 and see if either of these could possibly work for you as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)