help finding rollers

A home owner from Walnut Creek, CA says:
I just bought an older place and the windows are worn. There are metal rollers on the bottoms with a plastic pin snapped on holding it in place. The rollers are 5/8 inches and 3/8 inches. There are smaller rollers on the smaller windows, and larger on the larger windows. They are all side sliding. I can't find any labels in the window frames, so I don't know the make. Can you help me find these? Thank you, Todd
User submitted photo of window and rollers.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for taking the time to post and submit images.

After a few days of research, we believe e have located a possible replacement parts for your project. However, these parts are not yet online.

We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.

Thank you for your patience.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Todd,
We just added a couple products that look close to the needed window rollers.
Please take a look at the following new replacement rollers 87-191 and 87-193.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at