help locating casement window weatherstripping

A quick learner from Minn says:
Trying to locate casement window weatherstripping as shown. It uses a fold-over seal instead of a bulb. Thanks in advance...
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Take a look at the 55-170 7ft Weatherseal, it could be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)