help me find the right part(s)

A home owner from Beavercreek Ohio says:
Channel balance spring end caps for aluminum frame double hung non-tilt windows are breaking. Probably 1975 vintage. Stamp on channel spring cover is 2320. Plastic/nylon end caps are attached with a metal bar and do not seem to be detachable. No brand identifiers on window. Contractor grade? Can't afford new windows. Trying to fix the old ones.....
User submitted photos of a window balance.
More pictures of the channel balance (broken one removed) and end caps
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Would you be able to show us an undamaged version of this balance? It's hard to identify what you have when the nylon ends are broken.
Here are the intact ends of the channel balance springs that have broken.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your nylon balance top is an old one that isn't made anymore, however we started using our 19-005 to replace it a long time ago and no one ever had any problems with it. With that in mind, I would recommend our S385-24 channel balance with a 2320 option.
A home owner from beavercreek ohio says:
I found that some of the top catches on the window were also busted. enclosing pictures of that part. It goes with the 19-005 and the s385
help me find the right part(s)
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a top sash guide. It interacts with the 19-005, but they're not strictly speaking related. The 19-005 works with innumerable top sash guides. At first glance, yours might be our 18-060, but I'm not sure. Remove yours from the window to see how well it compares.
A home owner from beavercreek ohio says:
All measurements and two pictures
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That does look a lot like our 18-060. Have you looked that over yet? I think it might be our best match.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.