help on identifying parts for purchase

A home owner from Florida says:
I have a balance bar that needs to be replaced. It has a marking 28 9 of BSI on the bar. It measures !9inches long and 10/16wide. Can you help me get a few that matches what I have that is already assembled?
Thank you,
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See either our S380-29 or S385-29. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, or the 'heel-to-toe' measurement, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. You'll then have to choose a stamp option. Your old stamp of 28-9 is from a rating system we do not use. To know what stamp option to select, weigh your window sash. You can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each stamp option on the shop page. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at