help with broken part

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It's going to be a little difficult to recommend an accurate replacement with your pivot bars being broken. We will need for you to remove one of the pivot bars from another window that is intact and upload more photos for us to see. We will also need the measurements of the part to narrow down which options are available. 

In the meantime, you can search through our selection of pivot bars here.

A quick learner from Calistoga CA says:
Hello, My name is Scott I am a renter who is trying to find a part for my broken window. Here are pictures to tell the story. The photo with two broken metal parts is what I am looking for. Any help is welcome.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7209.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7210.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7211.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7212.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7214.jpg
Here are a couple more photos that show the missing piece.

After more research I believe my part is:

PIVOT BAR, 2-7/8", 2 HOLE, DIE-CAST ZINC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7216.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7215.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7217.jpg
I got the right parts. Now I need to figure out how to install them! Any help?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Sure, hopefully we can help. These aren't too complicated, though. It just slides into where the old pivot bar went and screws in. Then, to put the sash back into the window, you have to insert the pivot bars into the shoes at a kind of angle. It's a little hard to explain using words, so I recommend watching the video below. I don't think it's the same window, or even the same parts, but the principle is the same. At a certain point you will see my friend Mike put the sash back in the frame. Hopefully that will help you do it yourself.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.