hinge color

A home owner from Chandler AZ says:
Hi, You label the hinge 23-401 as brasstone. We are looking for non-shiny brass hinges, something more like an antique brass. The photo looks like what we want, just wanted to make sure. Thanks, Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sue, this alternate image may give you a better idea of what the 23-401 Closet Hinge looks like in different lighting:
Alternate view of 23-401
Alternate view of 23-401
A quick learner from Chandler, AZ says:
Thanks Mike for your quick response. So if you compare it to the SHINY brass, is it duller or darker looking? It doesn't have to be a dark antique, just NOT Shiny or bright brass as so many are. Thanks, Sue
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In my opinion, I wouldn't label the color as "shiny brass." However, it's not quite "antique." So if I were to compare it to shiny brass I would say it is duller, yes.

Hope this helps!
A home owner from Chandler, AZ says:
Thanks Mike for clarifying, we just placed an order. I am sure they will work just fine!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.