how to replace channel type

A handy person from vancouver, WA says:
how do you replace a channel type of window balance
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
First, remove the sash by tilting in and lifting the window sash out of the pivot cams. With a pair of needle nose pliers, unhook the 62-101 hook from the pivot cam and without tension, the balance channel should come out easily. To install just reverse the process.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)