how to uninstall 83-003 for rescreening

A quick learner from Florida says:
How would you go about uninstalling the 83-003 to still be able to reuse it, so that the screen could be replaced?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! In my experience, the 83-003 simply unscrews from the door. Where are you running into issues, exactly?

I have what appears to be an 83-003 (correct visual and measurements) on my door, except that the outside handle is riveted to the door. I unscrew the inside handle but it doesn't budge. I assumed I must be missing something. Maybe I have to pry off the white slide piece? I assume that is what is holding the spring loaded inside piece in place. I was going to attempt that, but if that wasn't right, I didn't want to risk breaking the white plastic piece or the handle itself.
I attempted again after your answer. I got it off! It appeared that some sort of goo had gotten between the handle and the door had adhered it in place near, and around, the screws. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We are glad to have helped. Please get back in touch with us again should you need help with another hardware project. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.