i need window weather stripping and gude clip

A home owner says:

I'd like to know what kind of weather stripping I have on the picture and how to uninstall it and install a new one.

Also I need to order plastic guide clips if that is what it's called shown on the pictures I sent.

A customer submitted photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Roberto! Unfortunately, it's a bit hard for me to identify your wool pile based on this image. Can you please give me the width of its base and the height of the pile? That will help us find an appropriate replacement. You may also want to browse through our selection of Wool Pile to see if you can find a close match there, as well.

I would also like to know the dimensions of the plastic top sash guide, as well.
A home owner says:
I think I've figured out the pile. I just need the sash guide. here's the measurement: 8.5 x12 mm.
User submitted a photo of window guide clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm sorry for the confusion; this piece isn't a top sash guide, that would be the rectangular plastic piece inside your sash channel; I thought that was what you were looking for. This "U" shaped piece is actually known as a face guide. Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate a replacement for this piece. You may want to look at our 26-091 Dust Plug. Do you think this can be used as a substitute?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)