i.d. part no. for weatherstripping

A handy person from USA says:
Sirs
Can you help me to identify the weatherstripping part number I need for these older kawneer exterior doors at a church. Attached are the photos, incl. a shot of the model number of the push door control, not that that would help you but just in case.
No weatherstripping has a black plastic face. I ordered other strips from your company, 58-085 and 58-112 with the aluminum base but they don't fit.
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image-14.png
Profile picture of Manuela
Manuela from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid all of your photos did not come through. Could you resend them to us? If you are having some issues sending photos to us, you can email them to help@swisco.com. Just be sure to reference your discussion number, D130647. 

A professional from wayne, pa says:
Please see attached Kawneer molding photo. Can you tell me the model number for this product? (The base is plastic.)
Do you sell this item?
Thanks,
paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Kawneer weather strip plastic.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This is a big help. Looking at this new photo, your weather seal might be closer to our 58-105. See if you can pull out your existing wool pile and compare its dimensions to those we show for the 58-105. If so, then it should slide in at the same spot where the old one slid out.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)