identification of hardware

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you please identify this? It is roughly 2" center hole to center hole, and roughly 1/4" center hole to edge.

User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm pretty sure we can replace this, but would you be able to confirm the hole center spacing? We do not have anything in this style with a 2" spacing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)