identify 28" balance with no markings

A quick learner from las vegas says:
seems to be 28" tip to tip
square
no identifying markings

also do you have the install instructions?

i will need 4 of these plus plastic slide(?) clips seen taped to balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190822_114658.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190822_114705.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190822_114710.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190822_114725.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have a 1/2" wide non tilt window channel balance. I've narrowed the list of possible replacement options down to two: either our Series 380 or Series 385. The only difference between them is the depth of the bottom shoe, so you'll have to measure yours and refer to the dimensions we show for each part to confirm the better match. When measuring the length of the balance, make sure to only count the metal channel. Do not include the nylon fittings!

Since there are no markings on your old balance, you'll have to weigh your sash on a scale to confirm the proper stamp options. Stamp options basically indicate how strong the spring is. You want a spring that is correctly calibrated for your sash weight. Since you have no old stamp to go by, weighing your sash on a scale is your only option. I recommend being as precise as possible. We have a chart on each balance store page that tells you how much weight each of our options can support.

Finally, as for installation instructions, please watch the video below.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.