identify what parts need to fix my drawer

A home owner from Orlando, FL says:
I have a drawer with slide, glide and socket. All items are marked the size except the glide 22 1/2" x 1" I think thats what its called.

I would like to find out which parts I can use to fix my drawers. I will need all three parts, they are just warn out.

Thank you, Diane
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have a 22.5" track set, but we do have the 32-061, which is 22" long. Could you use that? For the bracket, see our 32-116.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)