im looking for this part

A home owner from overland park kansas says:
i dont know what is called, i believe its a dawer slider guide or glide. its like 15 inches.i hope you can help me out.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like a Kenlin brand drawer track. We don't carry it, but we do have an easy substitute. Check out our 32-063 kit and our video on how you can use it to replace this very same track.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)