jalousie window seals

A handy person from colorado says:
I have received samples from you on a couple of the other seals for a 62 camper. Will be ordering one you sent for the bottom that is a bulb type. Still have not found a "J" type seal for the top that fits in a 1/4" slot with the flap at 3/4". Photo available on customer question site titled restoring a 1962 canned ham.

Now I also need the side seals that are pictured attached. It is a "T" shape with the top of the t slot fits at 1/4" and the bottom of the t (flap) is 1/8" that fits against the window.

Help.....

Bob
User submitted a photo of window weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bob. I can't really see what your seal is based on this image. I need to see its shape. Could I see a picture of its profile?
A handy person from colorado says:
The three in the second photo are left to right...
side, bottom, top

Jalousie windows
User submitted photos of window weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't think we have exact matches for this weatherstripping, but I have a few ideas. From left to right, check out our 58-002, 58-135, and 59-050 and see if you could use these to work.
A friend says:
Bob, did you end up finding what you needed by chance? I'm looking for the EXACT same thing and your window photos look like the ones I have for my camper. I'd love to know if you found what you needed and where you found it.

Thanks!
Amanda
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)