A handy person from Leland NC says:
my part is 1 13/1" wide x 1 3/8 high Do you have a replacement? What is the price so I can order?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 32-081, 32-082 or 32-076? Check them out and see what you think.

If you have the Kenlin Rite Trak II, I'm afraid we cannot replace it. However, you can use your 32-063 to replace the whole track kit. Check out the video below.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)