kenlin drawer sockets/runners

A home owner from Avon Lake, Ohio says:
I have three Stanley dressers that need new sockets and runners. Two of the dressers have a socket on the back of the drawer that are more oval in shape, but still look like they have the same runner opening as the third. I need new sockets on the backs of most of the drawers and also need runners. If I order the 32-081/082 sockets and the case runner for 32-076 do you think these will work for all three drawers?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You mention that your socket is oval shaped. Would it happen to have "Rite Trak II" printed on it? If so, none of our Kenlin hardware can work. You should consider replacing the entire track system. Check out our 32-063, which is a very versatile kit that has been known to work in a great variety of drawers
A home owner from Avon Lake, Ohio says:
Yup, that's what they were, Rite Trak II, thanks for your help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)