kenlin track

A handy person from Wisconsin says:
I need to order parts for my Kenlin style dresser drawer. I've already purchased the metal cowel on the drawer piece sets. Now I need to replace one of the metal parts, but I'm not sure if it is tne metal drawer guide or the metal case runner? Can any one help? It is the metal piece attached to the bottom of the drawer. I've encluded a picture of the piece I need. Thanks, Roy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not carry the metal Kenlin track, but you may be able to use our 32-063. Watch the video below to see how.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)