keyed handleset/lock

A professional from USA says:
A customer came in and handed me a mortise lock with on center holes at 5-3/8". I've identified it as your part number 82-227. They're telling me they need a complete keyed handleset/lock. I cannot easily find the part number for that; would you please advise it?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
There could be a lot of possibilities. The 82-227 works with a very wide selection of handle sets. I would start by looking at our 82-034 and 82-069 and seeing if either of these can work. The 82-069 actually does not come with a key lock, but you can use our 82-310.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)