keyed replacement handle set for a sliding door

A home owner from Boston, MA says:
I have this type of lock: Mortise Lock, Round Face, 3-11/16"
Product Code: 82-218. I want to put a keyed lock on the door so I need a handle set. The screw holes are 3-15/16 inches apart center-to-center. Do you have a handle set that fits my door locking mechanism?

Thanks for your help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thank you for posting. Have you seen our 82-035 Patio Door Handle Set? Its hole centers measure 3-15/16", and it can be used with our 82-218 mortise lock. Does that look like something you can use? You can also look at our 82-309 Key Lock Set, which can make the 82-035 a keyed handle. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)