keyed reverse clamp glass door handle

A landlord from rriverside calif. 92506 says:
can the reverse clamp handle you show take a keyed cylinder on the outside. do you have any other reverse clamp handles or a clamp handle that can mechanically reverse,,,,thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to our 82-060? If so, we do sell a keyed exterior pull separately. See our 82-308. Is this what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)