keyed storm door handle

A quick learner from Bethlehem, Pa says:
I'm looking to replace this storm door keyed handle. Where can I find this handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid that your exact handle is no longer available. That said, if it's just the inside latch that broke, you could replace it with the 40-145 (along with one or two shims like the 40-179). If you do need a complete new handle set, I think you could use the 40-177 to work in your door. It has the same 1-3/4" hole spacing as on yours (you may also need to use the 40-179 shim).
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)