kitchen drawer glides

A quick learner from Ankeny, Iowa says:
I need to replace 2 kitchen drawers with new drawer glides. I have included a picture of the original glides. This is a bottom mount grooved glide and I cannot find a replacement for them. The bottom of the drawer is too thin to screw into so I cannot use the center mount glides I have found at the hardware store. Side or bottom glides will not work because there is not enough room on each side of the drawer opening. Do you happen to have glides that are like the original or can you suggest a glide I can use. HELP!
A user submited photo of drawer guide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us! Please take a look at our 32-063 Complete Drawer Track Kit. I have retrofitted these tracks into my own kitchen drawers with great success. Do you think these might work as well for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)